Thursday, May 13, 2010

spring 2010 grades

The spring semester at CU ended last week, and all of my grades have now come in:

Organic Chemistry 2 - B+
Organic Chemistry 2 Lab - A
Physical Chemistry for Engineers - B+
Chemical Engineering Fluid Mechanics - A
Introductory Logic - A

OChem 2 and PChem were two of the hardest courses I've ever had. I feel confident in my understanding of the material, and did well on the final exams. These two B+'s are the lowest grades I've received at CU, but I'm perfectly content with that fact. :)

4 comments:

Rainier96 said...

Great job, and a VERY tough schedule!

cmills said...

Zachary, I am asking you please to take off your post in which you published the papers you wrote for my Intro to Ethics course. Two of my Maymester students just handed your Sartre paper in as their own work. They are receiving a failing grade for the course and will be reported to the honors council. But I would like not to have to face this problem in the future. So I'd appreciate it if you'd remove your papers from your blog. Thanks. Claudia Mills
cmills@colorado.edu

Rainier96 said...

Zachary, I've downloaded your Sartre essay and will keep it secure from predatory student plagiarizers. It's the least I can do to assist your future memoirists. :D

Zachary Freier said...

I don't think I've ever been plagiarized before. It's oddly reassuring.

But yes, I'm taking the essays down.